Supports 24-port 6Gb/s SATA III interface.Supports Port Multiplier，Supports 24-port 6Gb/s SATA III interface.Supports Port Multiplier，Supports command-based and FIS-based for Port Multiplier.Supports AHCI mode and IDE programming interface.
Auxiliary AccessoriesSAS SFF-8654 8i 74P to 8*SATA Cable，Low Profile Bracket
• Supports up to two lane of PCI Express.
• Complies with PCI Express Base Specification Revision 3.1a.
• Compliant with Serial ATA Port Multiplier Spec. Revision 1.2
• Compliant with Serial ATA Port Selector Spec. Revision 1.0
• Compliant with Serial ATA PHY Electrical Spec. Revision 1.0
• Complies with SATA Specification Revision 3.2
• Supports PCIe link layer power saving mode.
• Supports 24-port 6Gb/s SATA III interface.
• Supports Port Multiplier
• Supports command-based and FIS-based for Port Multiplier.
• Supports AHCI mode and IDE programming interface.
• Supports Native Command Queue (NCQ).
• Supports SATA link power saving mode (partial and slumber)
• Supports SATA plug-in detection capable.
• Supports drive power control and staggered spin-up.
• Supports SATA Partial / Slumber power management state.
Note:Don’t support system boot disk
• Windows OS
• Linux-base OS
• 1 × PCIe Gen3x4 to 24 SATA 6Gb/s Card
• 1 × User Manual
• 3 × Slim SAS SFF-8654 8i 74P to 8*SATA Cable
• 1 x Low Profile Bracket
Note: Contents may vary depending on country/market