New two-phase power solution with up to 19.8 Watt output supports the latest NVMe drives.Large heatsink reduces M.2 SSD temperatures for unthrottled transfer speeds and enhanced reliability.Support for up to four PCIe 3.0 M.2 drives with transfer
Motherboard SlotPCIe x16/x32
Auxiliary AccessoriesMounting material, Screwdriver,self-adhesive thermal pad
• New two-phase power solution with up to 19.8 Watt output supports the latest NVMe drives.
• Large heatsink reduces M.2 SSD temperatures for unthrottled transfer speeds and enhanced reliability.
• Support for up to four PCIe 3.0 M.2 drives with transfer bandwidth up to 128Gbps.
• Intel VROC technology and AMD Ryzen Threadripper support enables creation of bootable NVMe RAID arrays using CPU PCIe lanes.
• Supports PCIe x16 slot
• Support PCIe 3.1,3.0, PCIe 2.0 motherboard
• Compliant with PCI Express M.2 specification 1.0,1.1
• Supports data transfer up to 2.5Gb(250MB/s),5Gb(500MB/s),8Gb(1GB/s)
• Connects PCIE motherboard to NGFF M Key SSD
• Supports 2230, 2242, 2260, 2280 size NGFF SSD
• Supports four NGFF M.2 M Key socket available
• 4 screw holes 2230/2242/2260/2280 available to fix NGFF SSD card
• 4 screw holes available to fix PCB board
• Easy installation & no driver required
Ps. Motherboards and BIOS without bifurcation support can only recognize one module.
• PC with one free PCI Express x16 / x32 slot
• 1 x PCIe x 16 to 4 x M.2(M-Key) card
• 1 x User Manual
• 1 x M.2 Mounting material
• 1 x Screwdriver
• 4 x self-adhesive thermal pad
Note: Contents may vary depending on country and market.